You wish...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Deluxe247, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

2. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

OK, you're not gonna belive this, but follow the link at the end of the film to the models website. She lives in pensacola (my hometown) and I recognize the studio and a couple of locations from the modeling portfolio. The ones that look like they are in an old apartment/home (doorframe w/ peeling paint for example) actually are from the guys old house/studio.

The photographer (at least on some of the shots) is a guy I used to rent darkroom space from and has a minor (very minor actually) modeling company.

Wierd, small world kinda thing.

3. alagator

alagator New Member

Whatcha lookin at?

I bet you young guys didn't even notice the still photos at the end-- she shows proper finger outside the trigger guard. Beats the heck out of all those action movie queens-- a real babe with good technique on a real weapon.

4. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Very nice.

I'm guessing she is from Russia with the accent and CCCP shirt. Mail order bride? :D I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. So, hard to find a hottie who likes to shoot.

5. alagator

alagator New Member

I couldn't get her website to come up, and time is running out-- I am getting married Tuesday. Pensacola never looked that exotic when I was hanging out there in the late 60s. It was a crazy scene on the beach-- sex, drugs, rock n roll, the girls were great, but nobody into full-auto, and definitely nobody from CCCP! FlaChef, how did you get that website to work? Do I sound desparate? Do I hear wedding bells?

6. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

let the credits play and there is a web adress for the model.

7. alagator

alagator New Member

Fla Chef, that's what I did, and it won't work. Maybe my fiance has put a block on the url :wink: Thanks, anyway.

8. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint New Member

Re: Whatcha lookin at?

There was a gun in that video?! 8-O :wink:

9. alagator

alagator New Member

What else would make her quiver, sweat, and smell like gunpowder in the morning? :lol:

10. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint New Member

I can think of 5 things, but for the safety of the children, I'm unable to repeat them in public! :lol: