You know this is bad when...

Discussion in 'The Soap Box' started by Dax, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Dax

Dax New Member

Hi Steyclub!
    I wish I hadn't been away for so long. I missed being here. While Santa didn't drop an AUG3 under my tree (sighs...Maybe this year I will be good enough!) I drop this to share with all of you. Please share with whatever places on the internet you may roam.

If and when my time comes, my guns won't be registered, they will be "undocumented". If I could, I would post this as the video to play, but I am rusty on my html uploading. 6 minutes of facts. When Canada sees this coming and the low informed voters choose not to, you know things are bad.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/gun-registrations-begin/3019772714001

Peace and a prosperous new years to all of you!
    Dax

2. jhb

jhb Member

It's about public safety...hahahaha....

Anyone who hasn't figured out yet that the potus is a compulsive liar....is still in denial. It is what it is. Glad I live in a more free state that will likely stop the fed from coming in and stripping citizens rights. Course famous last words..never trust a politician to protect you.

3. ThorInc

ThorInc New Member

Definitely designed to disarm the legal owners.

4. Eddythedog

Eddythedog New Member

Seems to me that all politicians are liars...Just be happy that the Constitution is the ultimate law of the land and under that ultimate law, we have our right to bear arms.