Xtreme Car or desk holster

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by heavymetalmachine, Jan 1, 2008.

1. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Well I gave it another shot. Wanted something for around the house sitting at my computer. It works just as good in the car!!

Made out of .6 and .9 Kydex it clips to my gun belt. It's not a paddle holster. My gun belt is super thick at 3/8. Here it over laps so it's 3/4 thick!!

sorry for all the pic's...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

looking over the beer gut :mrgreen: :beer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly sitting.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CHEERS!!!!!!! I hope everyone has a great new year!!!

2. heavymetalmachine

Just for fun here is a pic of my pc sound system..

[​IMG]

Thats right a record player :shock: :mrgreen:

3. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

A record player? You must be an old fogey like yours truly. Kids today don't even know what a "record" is or was I guess I should say. I "stored" all my albums years ago and they're long gone about umpteen moves back. My Allman Brothers "Eat A Peach" is probably worth big bucks now, not to mention the "brown album" by The Band. And I've got an old WWI bayonet that looks just like the one on your floor that my dad picked up somewhere and gave me.

[​IMG]

Also, I bet that new holster would work great for when you're driving or riding.

4. heavymetalmachine

Net
    LOVE the pump.................

ITHACA MODEL 37 FEATHERLIGHT 12 GAUGE????????????

Oh cut down of coarse :wink:

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

You got it. Ithaca pumps are perfect for lefties like moi with bottom ejection. Had the barrel cut down to 18.5" (the extra 1/2" to be sure to stay legal). At 10 paces, a pattern of 00 Buck will cover the side of a refrigerator carton. Nothing gets through that pattern. :mrgreen:

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Hey ya Net,

Some of us 'kids' know all about records.... I had a huge collection in my teens, many of which had funky colors or were semi transparent..... But when that whole "Hear the devil when played backwards" shit started, my mother destroyed them all while I was at school one day....

:cry: :cry:

Oh, and I even had a few 8-tracks.... AC/DC "I've got big balls" comes to mind.....

8) 8)

Course, everything is in CD and .mp3 format now a days.....

:wink: :wink:

My age? Probably about half yours!!

:shock: :shock:

Cheers, and happy new year!

:beer: :beer:

p.s. Why is the beer black?

:think: :think:

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Guinness Extra Stout?

8. socofn

socofn New Member

Heaveymetalmachine you are my new hero!!!! Why you ask, any man who has a beer tap in his computer room where you do not even have to get up to get a frosty mug must be super human, or should I say that your wife is>>> How secure is your styer in your holster? I really like the cant and position. Any chance you might make one for somone who h asa couple of really generic holster that work okay but are not near as nice as the one you have. JP

9. heavymetalmachine

First off my wife is a champ!!!!!!!!!!!

As for how secure the pistol is well it's up to you because you can set the retention how ever you like it....

Now for me to make one for you there are a lot pf particulars I need to know ???

How tall is your belt 1.0 1.25 1.5 1.75 ????

Also how thick it is 1/8 1/4 3/8 1/2 ??????????

Are you right handed or a south paw???

Send me a pm if you really want one and I will make you a deal you can't refuse :wink:

Oh and this is a one time thing first to ask first to get... A deal that is :shock:

10. NicoX

NicoX New Member

good idea, I think it´s wonderful for driving conforable, and to take it of quickly, if neccesary.

11. heavymetalmachine

Thanks but I totally stole it :wink: