WTS Steyr TMP F/A partial parts kit with 6 x 30rd Mags

Discussion in 'Steyr Parts and Accessories for Sale' started by alpine, Dec 17, 2013.

1. alpine

alpine New Member

......... Short version:::::::In other words you are getting a whole upper with some trig/internal parts and parts for 6 whole 30rd mags...... ........... .............Long version::::::The TMP Steyr Mannlicher GSI TRASSVILLE AL. set was purchased new. ........ Rate it being in Good+ Condition, since it may only have been "test" fired. You can see some finish and wear, such as marks on the metal parts like the bolt, barrel, etc. Kit is photographed with stored ballistol and graphite (those may also be the dots that look like chips in the plastic you see) lubricants under light...... .......... .............. This partial parts kit includes: A beautiful STEYR MANNLICHER AG & CO KG Austria silver-gray color cover Manual, total of Six 30rd Steyr TMP mag rebuild kits parts where permitted, bolt, recoil spring, barrel, top cover, and as far as I can tell, most parts, less: factory box, paperwork, thread protector, cleaning kit, sling, NFA regulated firearm receiver and perhaps some other parts.... All NFA rules and laws may apply. Not offered for sale where prohibited. Sold As Is..... .......... .......... ............ Sorry this seems expensive, it is selling near or less original purchase price years ago, when $ valuation was much better. For what was paid then, maybe could have bought 3 x NIB HK P7 -M13's, now they want to trade-pay with just 1.5 x NIB HK P7M13 for this kit...... ............... ............. ............ ............Price: $3000 + Shipping + Insurance ........... Accepted Payment Method: 1. Cashiers Check (issued from Your US Bank, not personal check) The items may ship 3-5+ working days after payment clears my bank............ Excuse the inconvenience, Also have a serious medical matter to address. So a small window of time may be needed to have this shipped to you....... ......... Please PM your full shipping address with your First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in thread (Also posted elsewhere: goes to first depending on my PST time stamp, miraculous ties decided by site Mods or me :) ) for total with shipping + insurance............ .............. ........... Sorry I can not break this parts kit with rebuilds up for separate sale. ........ A rebuild is a disassembled magazine (allowed in some areas like CA where you can not receive a fully assembled one). .......... ............. This post text does not display paragraphs with spaces, I could not work the controls. So I have placed some more periods etc. to make it easier to read. ...... USA sale only...... Thank you