WTB Steyr Model M Left Hand

Discussion in 'Other Rifles' started by AKDAN, Feb 22, 2007.

1. AKDAN

AKDAN Guest

Hello everyone. I am looking for a Steyr Model M LEFT HAND in 9.3x62 to buy. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks for your help.

2. mikey

mikey Guest

Man, those older Steyr-Mannlicher rifles are pretty scarce as it is. I can't even imagine how tough it'd be to find a LEFT HAND model in the odd (for America) 9.3 x 62 caliber.

I inderstand where you're coming from , though. I've worked my way through a dozen or so bolt action rifles in my time, and my (right hand :wink: ) Model M in 30-06 is my runaway favorite - the only bolt action I own that I'm not about to part with!

3. AKDAN

AKDAN Guest

Mikey your right on accept, I have found 4 Model Ms in Left Hand in the last 2 years. I have run into other european calibers. Like 6.5x55SE. What an accurate rifle that model M is. As I said your right on because I have not run into a M Left Hand in 9.3x62 yet. I have also noticed with model Ms that the barrels for right hand seem to be the same as left. Control round feed has its place but I have to go with the Steyr M accuracy. Light and ballanced as well. Please let me know if you run into one. Thanks!