Woman shooter saves the day

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Netfotoj, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

The Denver Post has the dramatic story of the woman security guard who walked past two male security guards who had drawn pistols but weren't trying to stop the shooter who was gunning down worshippers at a Colorado Springs Church on Sunday. While everyone else either ran or froze, the vet and the woman security guard did what all good cops and military do: ran toward the sound of the firing.

Vietnam Vet lauds female guard who felled gunman

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Jeanne Assam, the security guard who shot and killed an attacker at the New Life church (R), shakes hands with New Life Senior Pastor Brady Boyd (L) in Colorado Springs, Colorado after a news conference December 10, 2007. A man dressed in black, wearing combat boots and holding an assault rifle and at least one handgun, opened fire in the parking lot of the vast church after Sunday services, killing one person on the spot and wounding others. A second person died later, police said. REUTERS/Rick Wilking (UNITED STATES)

Listen to her tell what happened on video.

Cal Thomas writes Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition about the Colorado church shootings.

3. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

She put 11 down range at him and hit him 3 times. :clap: No too bad in that situation (he was firing his AK at her the whole time.) The 4th shot was his own. Wuss. Apparently she used to be a LEO...

-D

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

God and Glocks: Why Churches Should Not be Gun Free Zones
    By Doug Giles

This guy is nuts! He thinks we should actually take the 2nd Amendment literally and defend ourselves, even in church! I am shocked, SHOCKED! What will they be saying next! :mrgreen:

5. pilotbenjamin

pilotbenjamin New Member

inspiring story really..

6. NicoX

NicoX New Member

good shooting... I think it won´t be so easily in that situation..

In my country U can´t kill anyone, only for self defense of ONLY your life.. It´s horrible but it´s true..

I have CCW permision, and although I can´t carry weapon in festivals, or any public things.