Steyr Club Forums banner
21 - 40 of 119 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Slip-on grip sleeves to add a hump to the rear of the grip- in different shapes to adapt the grip to individual hands. Also sign me up for express sights ( shallow v with a gold or white dot over vertical white bar. Night sight is horizontal bar across the bottom with tritium in the middle of the dot in front. ); replacement trigger @ 3.5" and smoother. Economical adapter for light/ laser. Hi-cap mags for S9.

· Registered
131 Posts
I want to see Tritium night sights in the configuration of the triangular stock sites on the A1. I mean like some one took a dremel, drilled out the stock sites, and put inserts in them.

I would like to see a long slide kit to increase the barrel and slide length to more of a "Duty" style instead of compact.

I would like to see an intergrated laser kit like you can get for the Colt 45's, that puts the laser in the slide rod, the battery in the hollow of the handle, and on/off switch intergrated into the trigger assy.

I would like to see the Carbine kit actually listed for the A1 on the IGB web site. As of now, they say they only make the carbine barrels and stocks for the Glocks. Obviouly one of the models fits the Steyr as there is a Picture of the setup in the Steyr Gallery.

I too want more availability and variety of holsters for the A1, but truly, I think it is just a matter of time.

G

·
Add me to the list of those wanting trap-nite sights. Looks like the rail adapter is $80+ at this point -- WTF? Ae you kidding me? I think I just found a whole new use for gun lube -- you'll need it and a big kiss before you can talk yourself into buying the adapter.

How hard could it be to make these damn things? Anyone with a fabricating background want to take a crack?

Ed

G

·
My wish list

Here is my list

• * Dawson site set
    * Trap Night sites
    * .22 LR Conversion
    * 2 lb competition trigger set
    * Big mags (30 rounds)

G

·
I am new here, just got my steyr in February. My husband got it for me for Valentines day (nothing says love like a firearm). It was the very first gun I ever took out of the box and shot dead on with it. I have small hands and my M9 fits like it was custom made for me. I would like to see the 30 round mag, even though I shoot L10 in USPSA.

G

·
Sights again

After shooting the M40-A1 with the triangular sights, I pick up other pistols and cannot for the likes of me realize how I was ever happy with anything else. So, again, a triangular night sight is my biggest wish for the A-1.

Bob

21 - 40 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.