Wikipedia advertising

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by dabdaworm, Sep 3, 2007.

1. dabdaworm

dabdaworm Member

I am a frequent viewer of wikipedia, and I noticed that the Steyr M Series page is just terrible. It is very out of date, and worst of all, it contains no link to this wonderful forum! I have never edited anything on there, and I am not sure how to do it. I think it would be wonderful if someone with some experience doing that could update the page. Maybe it will help spread the word!

2. squirrelpotpie

squirrelpotpie Premium Member

Hi Dabdaworm,

stumbled across it a couple of days ago and added the 9x21 cartridge to the list and removed a comment that the 357sig was only available in the compact version (ala HK) but had trouble making any other changes or adding additional info at that time.

i would prefer to defer to folks who know a whole lot more about steyr M pistols than i do.

it is not that difficult to edit - just click on the edit this page tab and have at it.

3. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

just be DANG SURE your info is correct!

4. NicoX

NicoX New Member

and the S model don´t appear..

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I just added a photo of my M357-A1 to the Steyr M page, plus added the M-A1 and S-A1 models to the text. I also added a link to the club here.

Don't know what happened to the original M9 photo. When I uploaded mine, it disappeared? Whassup wid dat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_M_Series

I'll play around more later, or if you guys have images, say of an S9-A1, or info, send stuff to me and I'll post it.

I guess I could get on the SAI site and steal some ad copy text and images.

6. NicoX

NicoX New Member

I send U by mail... then I will send pictures of mine and spec´s.

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Added NicoX's photo of the new M9-A1 and S9-A1 plus some text from the Steyr site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_M_Series

All contributions appreciated. More later but for now, the mind cannot endure more than the behind. 'Nite all!

8. NicoX

NicoX New Member

E X C E L E N T !!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

then I will PM u with the price of the photo´s :D :D :D

9. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member