Who is going to get their vote on tomorrow?

Discussion in 'The Soap Box' started by Syntax360, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

A lot of people I know went to do early voting this year, but I have been holding off because I want to see the bloodbath on Tuesday. I normally loathe waiting in lines, especially when it is avoidable, but I'm actually looking forward to it tomorrow.

Is anyone else in the same boat, or did most of SteyrClub vote early?

2. Soverign

Soverign Premium Member

I got between 7:45 when I drop off my kid to school and 9:30 to be at work.

3. ETH77

ETH77 Premium Member

I voted early, last Friday. Sure is nice to walk in and immediately walk to a booth. And, yes, I voted LP, but not strait ticket, otherwise I couldn't vote out all the dumbass judiciary - boy we have some here in Harris County, Texas!

4. Narsil

Narsil Premium Member

I got my absentee ballot a couple weeks ago and will be filling it out tonight.

5. GROUPER TROOPER 32

GROUPER TROOPER 32 New Member

The elections are over and my candidate lost. We now have a congressman who came over from the state legislature who is for imminent domain, wants to play with the state employee retirement system and enjoys campaign money from insurance companies. The only Democrat I ever voted for in a national election is soon gone. I can now vote third party all the way. The only Republican I can tolerate is not in my state.......

Maybe Ron Paul will run for president again!

6. ETH77

ETH77 Premium Member

GT,

I can relate - I can only say I was really bummed when Ron left the LP to become a Republican. The there are quite a few members of the LP of the same high quality character as Ron Paul. If you have the interest, find your local LP group - you may find a lot in common.

I'm hoping that in the next election the electorate pays as much attention to what the incumbents have done or not done as they have in this one.