Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
925 Posts
I purchased the factory model Tritium night sights from USA steyr (http://www.usasteyr.com) and had them installed at my local Gandor mountain.

Description: traditional three post square (non-trapezoid) pistol sights with the glow in the dark capsules encircled with white. I have no difficulty using the sights in either daylight or pitch black conditions, but find them more difficult then the factory trapezoid sights to use in low light or twilight conditions. However, the level of difficulty of using the sights in low light is not significant enough to warrant serious complaint.

I would recommend these sights to anyone who wants an economical set of night sights. However, I'm sure that there are Steyr owners out there that can point you in a more expensive direction.

· Registered
925 Posts
Hey STEYR if you're listening make some trapezoid night sights for your M and S-series pistols already!

Just an idea,but I've seen a ton of posts where Steyr M-series pistol owners wish they could get a decent set of trapezoid night sights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.