Who has M9-A1's for sale?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Bittrich, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Bittrich

Bittrich Premium Member

You guys know of any shops that are selling new (as in upgraded trigger) M9-A1's? None in my vicinity, and the one shop that is a Steyr dealer won't order me one because (he claims) he must order a specific number of them and doesn't want to have to apparently.

Bittrich

2. Specter

Specter New Member

You might try Cabella's- they list on their online store as carrying the M9A1

3. ETH77

ETH77 Premium Member

PM xthexheadx here on the site. He's a quality member, stocks or gets stock quickly, and he'll make sure you're taken care of in fine SteyrClub fashion. All you'll be out in addition to the price, is the FFL fee.

xthexheadx likes this.
  4. Bittrich

Bittrich Premium Member

Thanks guys, I'll contact xthexheadx.

Bittrich

5. Riogrande481

Riogrande481 Member

Cableas does indeed have them. The store in Lehi, UT had them last week. Most of the models too. I was tempted to get a M40A1.

6. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

LOL Rio* :thumbsup:

Wulf <-- He's in! [​IMG]

7. spasmonaut

spasmonaut New Member

I picked up an M9 for my birthday in November at Cabela's here in PA. It appears this was a military/contract overrun as it has an import stamp on it (don't ask me how I missed that when I bought it but I'll survive and it's still beautiful) and has M9 on the slide however it has a single-slot Picatinny rail and no safety and came with 15 round mags. I got mine for $450 or so. My first Steyr pistol and only have a few mags through it but it sure feels nice and the sights are like nothing else I've ever had, but I really like them. It has a very nice trigger, that's for sure.