Which mfg'ers pistol model mag pouches will hold M9 mags?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Guest, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been doing some advanced self defense shooting with some top instructor friends here in Denver in a rural, private range and one thing I'm needing are some single and double mag pouches for my M9's mags that can go on my 1.25 inch Milt Sparks belt.

Does anyone know what other pistol model's mag pouches will fit/hold very well the M9 ten and fourteen round mags?

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

In kydex
    Comp-Tac #2 magazine pouch

Safariland The Walther P99 mag holder fits the Steyr magazines.

Galco makes magazine pouches that are for double stack magazines in caliber's rather than firearm specific.

3. hedrok

hedrok Member

I plan on doing exactly the same type of training this summer and was fortunate to find a Blackhawk Quad that is for double stack mags. It is a little tighter than I thought it would be but it works well and definately keeps the mags right where you put them. :eek:

4. Muddy

Muddy New Member

Steyr Mag Pouches...

I go through a company called Talon Tactical

http://www.talontactical.com/

I got some of these for my M9A1 mags and they are made of kydex, adjustable for tension and first rate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking for leather mag holders and I should have mentioned this.

Do Glock 9mm leather mag holders work for the Steyr M9 pistols?

I appreciate the beta as I've been away for over a week due to three computer crashes. Two hard drives and a motherboard in a Dell Latitude laptop. I seem to be running ok now. :wink:

6. madecov

madecov Active Member

leather isn't all that hard to find.
    I would try a gun show or gun shop. Bring a magazine with you for test fit.

Most of the "double stack" tension adjustable carriers should work as leather is a bit more forgiving.

The higher end makers will be absolutely magazine specific.

Do a search for blue line leather. his prices are very very reasonable for custom items.

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member