Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share a few places that look to have mags in stock since the political insanity is making it difficult to find them.

www.cdnninvestments.com/steyr2.html

grabagun.com/mag-steyr-m9-a1-9mm-17rd.html

www.brownells.com/magazines/handgun...es-prod55404.aspx?avs|Make_3=Steyr Mannlicher

I also just purchased a new M9-A1 from Phil at Trellix Tactical (very excited!) and he still has several of the 17 rounders available. You can contact him at [email protected].

That is all I have been able to find at this time. If anyone else finds them elsewhere I'm sure there are plenty here that would appreciate the info.

In the mean time, make your voice heard and your actions felt by our politicians in the journey to save our rights.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have seen the 15-round factory original mags for the M-9 from CDNNSports.com They are beautiful Steyr mags with factory markings on the mag and the packaging. Thirty dollah money! Their site shows other model Steyr factory mags as well. CDNN is famous for quick and reliable shipping..................elsullo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thought I would share a few places that look to have mags in stock since the political insanity is making it difficult to find them.

www.cdnninvestments.com/steyr2.html

grabagun.com/mag-steyr-m9-a1-9mm-17rd.html

www.brownells.com/magazines/handgun...es-prod55404.aspx?avs|Make_3=Steyr Mannlicher

I also just purchased a new M9-A1 from Phil at Trellix Tactical (very excited!) and he still has several of the 17 rounders available. You can contact him at [email protected].

That is all I have been able to find at this time. If anyone else finds them elsewhere I'm sure there are plenty here that would appreciate the info.

In the mean time, make your voice heard and your actions felt by our politicians in the journey to save our rights.
Heads up guys, i have just corresponded with phil at trellix tactical, he is sitting on a large box of M9-A1 17 rds factory mags. Just passing the info brothers!

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Hi Guys :)

Hey, when ya buy anything from anybody, don't forget ta tell 'em, "You're a Steyrclub Member".

Putin' the word out has some potential perks for us SteyrClubbers. :thumbsup:

Take care an' keep the flow of info.

Wulf <-- prouda his Bro's :thumbsup:

Heads up guys, i have just corresponded with phil at trellix tactical, he is sitting on a large box of M9-A1 17 rds factory mags. Just passing the info brothers!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi, just want to know how hard it will be to mail magazines from USA? Is it legal, any restrictions apply, do any additional export licences are needed? There are no import restrictions on them in my country. Those Brownells mags for 27.99 is a dream, here 17 round mag will cost around 70 euros, approximately 90 USD. But Brownells exports them only to LEO-s :(
Prices are way high here, recently I ordered 3 replacement springs for my M9-A1 (Nr. 12 Catch Spring, Nr. 13 Lever Spring, Nr. 19 Trigger Safety Spring) and they've cost me 100 euros. Approximately 130 USD for three springs :willynilly:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts