Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This is my first post and I really enjoy all the great posts on this site. I own a Steyr M357 and it has been a wonderful pistol. I am now in the market looking for a C9-A1 to carry so I would like to get some advise on where I can get one for a fair price...

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post and I really enjoy all the great posts on this site. I own a Steyr M357 and it has been a wonderful pistol. I am now in the market looking for a C9-A1 to carry so I would like to get some advise on where I can get one for a fair price...

Thanks in advance...
I just paid $500 cash in Michigan today!

Someone recommended Teir 1 on Steyrclub and I spoke to Carlos and he was top notch! If I was going to order out of state zi would have ordered from him for certain!

Look them up!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
well from your steyr club brother: ME. :cheers:
I can do $500 shipped if you pay with a money order... or add 3% for Visa/Mastercard

<edit> some of you will note that i've quoted a less price for M/S guns, but the wholesale price of the C is for some reason, higher... just thought id throw that out there...

·
Registered
47 Posts
if you like the trap sights have it ordered that way like I did...buy from XTHEXHEADX his prices are the best around . I paid more for my C from SAI and no it was no extra charge for the trap sights.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I want one too, but not $500 worth! :(

I'll wait until they come down to the $400-$450 range, out the door and into my holster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts