Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I just bought my first Steyr yesterday, it's a used M40. Unfortunately, it does not have an owner's manual with it. I've searched this forum as well as the internet, but can only find the A-1 manual. Do any of the members here have a digital copy of the M40 manual? I emailed SAI, the response I got was that there are only a few differences between the M40 and M40A-1. I'm sure the A-1 manual would suffice, but I'd still like to have a copy of my pistol's actual owner's manual. Thanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the club! Have you checked Gunbroker? I've seen manuals on there from time to time, but the sellers usually want exorbitant prices ($20 at times!). Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Hiya Dek*

Contact SAI and have 'em send ya one.

Bet it won't cost ya nothin'. <shrug>

SAI contact info:

PO Box 840
Trussville, AL 35173
Phone: (205) 655-8299
Fax: (205) 655-7078

Talk ta Jeff Reece an' tell 'im you're a Steyrclub member an' Wulf sent ya.

Hava great Holiday Season, Bro. :thumbsup:

Wulf <-- tryin' ta remember how many owners manuals he's thrown away or used ta start fires with <shrug>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Everyone, I just bought my first Steyr yesterday, it's a used M40. Unfortunately, it does not have an owner's manual with it. I've searched this forum as well as the internet, but can only find the A-1 manual. Do any of the members here have a digital copy of the M40 manual? I emailed SAI, the response I got was that there are only a few differences between the M40 and M40A-1. I'm sure the A-1 manual would suffice, but I'd still like to have a copy of my pistol's actual owner's manual. Thanks.
I would like to thank everyone for their advice. I found a paper copy of the manual.

Cheers.:cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for their advice. I found a paper copy of the manual.

Cheers.:cheers:
DekNgo, where did you find a paper copy? I have the same issue with my new looking, never shot Steyr M40 that arrived with no manual.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DekNgo, where did you find a paper copy? I have the same issue with my new looking, never shot Steyr M40 that arrived with no manual.
I actually bought a second M40 that came with a manual. I never could find a manual for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts