Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a little searching, and it appears that most of the holsters that members have posted links to or have posted pictures of are fit for an M-series gun. Wouldn't the S-series make for a better CCW piece? I have an S9 (non A1) and I'm trying to find an IWB holster. Where is all the S love?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Any holster fit for an M will also fit the S.

I understand your desire for a "dedicated" S holster, however it's really not necessary. Any M holster will just leave about 1/2" dead space at the muzzle end when used with an S.

I've got a CompTac CTAC made for an M, and it fits the S just as well.

And just FYI - all calibers are identical, too. So any M-series holster will fit ALL the M and S pistols.

Same is true for the new A1's - though the "old" and "new" pistols cannot share holsters.

So there ya' go. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bummer! Are you saying that my M357-A1, that I'll be receiving this Friday, will NOT fit a holster that is designed for the older "M" Series pistols? Damn...just when I found a deal on a holster for an M series.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For all you newer Steyr folks like myself, be careful, not all M/S series holsters fit all M/S series pistols. I know this because I just received two of them this week, one Grandfather Oak, and a Fobus made for an older style M series, without the accessory rail. So, apparently I'll need to obtain a M9-A1 holster and hope it fits...(sigh)

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Deal from DeSantis on holster and double-mag pouch

LHD
my M357-A1, that I'll be receiving this Friday
From SteyrGB
Here you go:

http://www.galleryofguns.com

Go to the galleryofguns.com website, enter your zipcode to find your local dealers, find a local dealer that has an online store with shopping cart, go to featured items, click weekly specials on the bottom and 3/4 down the list are the Steyr specials. Compare prices between the local dealers as prices are set by the dealer, and if you do not see the item check another dealer as not all dealers sell the accessories. Prices good till 3/20.
You're gonna love that M357-A1 and you can't beat a deal like the above on the DeSantis combo. Holster alone is $62.50. Depending on the local Davidson dealer, you can get holster and double mag pouch for $50 to $60.

Special ends on Tuesday, so get 'em while you can.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
You can always contact K&D if you want custom leather. Kevin makes great holsters and has the mold for the A1's (M Series.)

http://www.kdholsters.com

-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts