whats your opinion on the new $10 bill?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MrApathy, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Sound25

Sound25 New Member

Who spilled the tea while printing them? I didn't know that monopoly money was leagal tender now... But hey, why would they ask the "people" what we think about stuff like this, I mean, it's not like we use the currancy or anything...

Sean

2. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

my favorite part is the duality of the job program at work.

the gov't employs people to make money harder to counterfeit, which keeps all the treasuries busy printing new money. and then the counterfeiters are busy buying new printers and graphics programs to duplicate them. then the secret service has to go find who the new counterfeiters are. beautiful. everybody's employed. problem not solved.

to me the new ten looks canadian.

i think we should just copy the euro and have a big shiny stripe right on the front. nothing like having bling built into your bling!!!

3. steyrile

steyrile Member

Many years ago while on another lucky streak I spied a bill neatly and tightly folded into approx a 3/4" square on the ground at a service station. I knew by the color of the print on the back (which was showing) that I had either a ten or a hundred. The tens have always been distinctive and it appears they are even more so today.
    Toilet paper? I really don't give a s**t what it looks like as long as it's real and redeemable for five twos... :)

4. Matches

Matches New Member

It definitely has a soiled look about it.

Matches

5. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Well,

If you guys want to send me all your ten dollar bills I'll make sure you never have to look at them again. :D

6. Matches

Matches New Member

They still spend good, they just look crappy. No need to dispose of a tool that still works but looks shabby.

Matches