Steyr Club Forums banner

What's up with the trigger tamer ?

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  bpjunkie 
#1 ·
Hello to all.

More than two weeks ago I ordered a tamer. On theyr site it was anounced that a report on how to soften the trigger would be sent upon request to the tamer purchasers so I joined my request and my e-mail adress.
I had the payment notification from paypal just following my order.
More than a week later I haven't received neither the report and any sort of order confirmation. I can understand that shipping the tamer itself could require a little more thant that, but for the rest...
So I send a mail to ask for what I've paid for.

Today, still nothing.
I send a mail this evening, all I got is an undelivery mail alert. The paypal acount for the tammer is alive...

Did anyone get in business with them recently ?

Sorry for this as a first post subject but, I do feel a little upset... need to know before I ask Paypal and my bank's partner in the US to go in the process for my money back.

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks.
Happy to hear that you spoke to him. You used the mail you sent me by PM I presume ?

About the change, this should not be a problem I did the conversion and Paypal confirmed. I got the receipt from Paypal for the correct amount, 55 US$ right after the transaction.

So I'm waiting for news from them soon. They received well my first e-mail and my box always worked, ready to catch answers :wink:

G
#6 ·
Trigger Tamer Email problem corrected

It turns our that we spent weeks with all the incoming email bouncing, and not knowing it. This included the emails from PayPal telling us about all your orders!

(It turns out that the email redirect for our domain absurdly kept every message ever sent, and then stopped forwarding once that box was full, without notifying us!)

We apologize to everyone for the glitch, we have records of all your payments, and have shipped out all the delayed units using FedEx for faster shipping.

Thanks for your understanding, and for all your great feedback comments!

#8 ·
Just like Bennet said, Tamer send by fedex Int. priority for faster shipping. Received it today : everything's OK. Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't give it a try because I'm on the starting blocks for vacations, then the range will be closed.
Some european AUG owners of my knowledge are waiting after my feedback to give an order, well...meeting is for september now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.