Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am gonna try something different here.

In an attempt to keep my thread count lower, and similar ideas more closely grouped, I will continue to update this thread with posts related to the title.

Enjoy, or ignore. Choice is yours!

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Dems seek to shed lobbyist label

Democratic lobbyist Andy Rosenberg said, “Democrats love government. We believe in government and we enjoy working for government. And so the temptation is always there and the pull is even stronger at a time of such historical significance.”
Sounds pretty clear to me.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
And what does it mean when the liberals succeed in outlawing legal guns?

The British called - They want their guns back!

The British government banned guns nationwide and guess what happened? Gun crime is up 40% since the gun ban. Imagine that, criminals with guns who take advantage of legal unarmed citizens.

Take 9 minutes and watch this video for a preview of what America will be like if it happens here.

If you're a gun owner, or want to be, there's only one nationwide organization that's fighting for your gun rights. Join the National Rifle Association. If you're a gun owner and not a member, you oughta be ashamed of yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Every American citizen or constituents and sheeple need to see this and WAKE UP!
EVERY time a outright ban on guns is implemented people realize what mistake they have made. History will be our teacher, listen to it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts