Steyr Club Forums banner

What automobiles do Steyr owners prefer?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • English

• German

• Italian

• Korean

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
G

·
Let's see, this will be interesting. I have:
A German car (Volkswagen Golf 1.8T)
Japanese van (Honda Odyssey)
American truck (GMC S-15)
and British motorcycle (Triumph Daytona 600)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a German/American car: Chrysler 300M
I have a British motorcycle: Triumph Speed Four
And my wife (and I by default) has Japanese motorcycle: Suzuki SV650.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Black Nissan 240sx 1992 4 cylinder inline nicest 4 cylinder I have been behind. no problems driving 100mph
its automatic but I used to prefer driving manual transmission cars.

trying to avoid 240sx forums that talk heavily about racing componets.

negatives
center console and crampt backseat which limits fooling around

·
Registered
230 Posts
I guess I will go ahead and answer up too!

Daily driver is a Pontiac Sunfire (awesome little car!), ~33mpg w/ the stick

My playtoy though is a 1973 Corvette convertible! My 40th b-day and graduation present to myself!

Sometimes I buy myself the coolest shit!
:lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Chrysler 300

my current car Chrysler 300 Touring, good quality, great price though wish I could afford the 300C SRT8 with 425 horses, but ...

·
Registered
25 Posts
92 Dodge Dakota 4x4 240,000 and still going runs better than most cars I've driven
04 Nissan Sentra 80,000 in two years runs like new and 36 mpg
04 Subaru Forester so far I've been very impressed

Old favorite

88 Suzuki Samurai that little bugger could go anywhere

·
Registered
14 Posts
i drive a '90 mercedes 190e 2.6 and a Civic VTEC. I would really love to have a Chevy Tahoe though. There you go. German, Japanese and American. A lot of money would really help me with my problem :D

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Voted Italian since I almost bought a 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso in 1970 when I wound up getting a new Jaguar XKE.
My newest budding fantasy is a nice Ferrari 512TR Testa Rossa Berlinetta. Have just started looking.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
JEEEEEEP!!! 1988 cherokee(xj) 33" tires and a lot of other stuff on it. over 225,000mi only prob is 10 mpg and expensive Southern California GAS... Thats the only reason I drive my little '88 Honda Civic 4 speed w/ over 220,000 mi and still get 39 mpg. Even though My first love is jeep I like anything that works good and gets you home...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/612/ ... G_0031.jpg

·
Registered
289 Posts
I own 3 Japanese vehicles. I acquired them in this order: '94 Civic EX Coupe (first car), '00 Yamaha YZF-600R (first bike), '03 Subaru Impreza WRX wagon (autocross maniac).

The only repairs I've had to make (other than minor accidents) were a bad ignition coil on the Civic ($30 on eBay) and a crankshaft pulley on the WRX. Other than that, they are great cars that I love to drive. Civic for the ultra-good fuel economy, WRX for insane speed and handling when needed. It's nice to be able to pull off from a light in the rain, when everyone else is spinning wheels with 2WD cars :p

G

·
Hello all, and good day.

For the record , that city in SC close to the BMW plant is Spartanburg.
I did grades 5 through 12 there. Nice climate and great bicycling terrain.

Also, I'm itching to pick up the S9A1 I ordered through Davidson's a couple of days ago. I'm a newbie to handguns/CCW but trying to catch up quickly. Got a Glock 19 late October, Virginia CCW has arrived, and Utah and Florida expected by late January.

I like this forum, thanks all.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts