Went shooting...pictures

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by CGuns, Aug 19, 2005.

1. CGuns

CGuns New Member

15 yards, Steyr M9, 115 grain Winchester White Box ammunition
    Rapid Fire, catching a front sight picture. This was a couple of vollies of fire. Had OJ in the morning and I think the sugar messed me up a bit.

[​IMG]

20-ish yards or so after a 2 second visit with the Saiga 12, Auto AK shotgun. This was 9 shots.
    Loaded with Winchester XXX 00 Buchshot, 9 pellets, .33 caliber.
    [​IMG]

The Saiga 12 leaves powder burns at this distance, which I thought was a little wild, but it has the same muzzle velocity as the AK Kalashnikov assault rifle.
    [​IMG]

Silent Death via the Spetsnaz Spade, this is the Russian Special Forces throwing shovel, called a Spade. This was thrown from 25 feet and went through 2 birch boards.

[​IMG]

It is designed to separate a man's shoulder blades....It works.
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

wow. impressive :D

3. steveinaz

steveinaz New Member

What's the size of the shovel shot-group? :)

4. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

If you think sugar is raising your heart beat remember to use breath control and apply steady trigger pressure. Although there is something to be said for increasing your heart rate through a sprint run and then doing target practice. Not bad though..practice makes perfect keep taking Mr. Steyr out for a dance.

Safe Shooting

5. CGuns

CGuns New Member

Size 46 chest. :p

6. CGuns

CGuns New Member

No, it just makes me "jumpy"....I notice I "move around more" if I consume sugar.

But hey, at 15 yards, that would have done the job. Considering it was a couple vollies of rapid fire, catching the front sight...I don't know. Between IDPA Steyr's grip tutorial and my shooting stance (Modified Weaver), if I just raise the gun up, the sights are automatically aligned. I don't even see the back of the sights, grab the triangle and pull the trigger.

7. theFiasco

theFiasco New Member

That 9mm juice made a mess of the blue bad guy.

8. ministerofdeath

No joke that would have done the job...that guy would have met the bad ending in a bad way. God help anyone who breaks into your house.

9. CGuns

CGuns New Member

That is the idea. But they will need to cover a bunch of property to get to my front door and the dogs would deal with them first. If not, well, the Aug is loaded up with 5.56 TAP ammo and I got the Saiga-12 fully stocked with 9 rounds of buckshot. 8O :) :D

10. ministerofdeath

Peace through superior firepower.

11. CGuns

CGuns New Member

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Good shooting =D>

13. CGuns

CGuns New Member

Thank you. Not my best, but I think it would have done the job.

When I first began, I hit lower left. Which pi**ed me off.

The second time though, I hit where I wanted to, dead on at the head.

The Saiga-12 performed perfectly.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a good picture from last saturday. 1/2 Gallon glass jug filled with water dyed red for visibility. You can see the "hole" the .45 230gr FMJ left in the jug and water right before they explode...

[​IMG]

James

15. hiramabiff

hiramabiff New Member

Whatelse can I say? Im speechless! =D>

16. Guest

Guest Guest

man I wish I had a place where I could shoot misc. stuff like that. I would be in hog heaven.