Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Steyr fans. I’ve had a C9 for awhile now and actually prefer it to my G17. I bought a Surefire x300 to use with it and find that it doesn’t fit-rail too short. I tried a couple of the mounts that SF supplies with the light but no joy. I can put the light to good use with another pistol but am still looking for a light that will fit the C9. Ant suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have an olight valkyrie mini 2 and it fits my S9 very well. The length is also adjustable so you van fit it exactly where you want it on C9. Plus the fact that it's rechargeable is a super nice feature. And it's not anywhere near SF expensive. Word of warning though, finding a holster is going to be tough. What I did was take my XC1 kydex holster, heated it up with a heat gun and reformed it. It works great now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I’m hoping a compact weapon light like the InForce APLc might fit. May have to try that Kydex-hair dryer suggestion with another holster I’m having trouble fitting.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Try AIM Sports, they have lights that will fit. Nice feature is the connector, it's a bayonet style, pull down on two tabs and the light slides off the rail. My Son and I have them for our Steyr pistols and like them.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Inforce APL works well on the steyr pistol
. For the C9 I would get the APLc , so you done have A lot of overhang it should be flush with the end of the muzzle. I have the APL Gen. 3 for my L's a1 & A2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts