We need our Crossbreeds!

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by kraigster414, Nov 24, 2007.

1. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

I'd love to see Mark C. of Crossbreed come over as a commercial sponsor. After all the holsters I have bought over the years, I still find his SuperTuck to be one of the most comfortable rigs available. And still priced right and now faster shipping. She may not be the cutest girl on the block but these things last and they literally mold to your body. Mark, come over to the dark side will ya?! The more accessories especially holsters available for the PA1, the more appealing this gun will be to those still riding the fence.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

Shown is a LH model and a Walther P99:

[​IMG]

2. Does look comfortable with that large backing.

3. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

CompTac is now offering a similar holster. And they have made Steyr holsters in the past. Check out http://www.comp-tac.com and see what's up..........

4. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

I called CompTac and they told me they did not have the time to make me a holster for Steyr and that they needed to take it off the list...

5. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Another reason why we need other holster makers to join the fold. If I recall Mark C. at Crossbreed told me he has the mold for the Steyr M but not for the newer MA1. He needs to get one.

6. heavymetalmachine

comp-tac told me they just didn't have the time to mess with us...

7. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Kraigster* :)

Do ya know where ya can getta good mold for the M-A1 holster makin' projects? :shock: I kinda been lookin' around and found a "red gun" used for training, but its not to scale...its a little smaller and I don't think it'd be a good mold for the Kydex applications. In fact, does anyone know where ya can get one online? :shock: Plz post ASAP. Thanx and hava great Sunday. :)

Wulf

8. heavymetalmachine

Pm or e-mail or call Rich I'm sure he has one...

9. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Hi Wulfie. Mark (CB) said he would try and get one (a mold).

Go Redskins! (I know, I know, an effort in futility :cry: )

10. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Passed link on to Crossbreed.

11. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

Thanx for the quick responses. Enjoy your Sunday. :)

Wulf

12. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Absolutely. Crossbreed is the most comfy I'v tried, it really does mold to you. I have 2 Crossbreeds, one for a Steyr and one for a Kahr. I own these IWBs: CompTac Shirt Tucker, 2 CTACs; a FIST kydex; and a Side Armor IWB. I've also tried others, but Crossbreed wins for comfort over them all. Would like to try the Minotaur also, but not enough to buy one.

Funny about the blue gun. A few years ago I web-searched and found the M series blue gun that Mark kindly bought to make the first Steyr Crossbreed holster for me.

Ben

13. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Ben, right you are. "Make it and they will come." :)

14. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

HMM, I just got an e-mail from Crossbreed. Mark is going to contact them tomorrow regarding a blue gun. We're making progress. Thanks. :)

15. K-Man

K-Man Guest

Comments removed, as they have appeared to cause concern to some. My apologies.

16. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Might have been related to priorities.

17. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

I am sure that is the reason. He has been very busy as a one-man band filling the XD orders and has built quite a rep as a result - good guy. I think he may have some helpers now and delivery has really speeded-up. Like a few have said, I have yet to find an IWB holster as comfortable as the Crossbreed. Others may be prettier but nothing quite molds to the body like the SuperTuck. Holsters though are like women, a personal thing so your mileage may differ.

I'll be reporting on the AKJ Concealco leather IWB shortly. Stay tuned. One can never have enough holsters. :)

18. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Well, with all the calls this company has gotten from us, me included, they certainly don't deserve our business........Last time I talked to him, he didn't have a mold, didn't want to stock the gun itself for fear of ATF guys..... :roll: disappointing.................