Watch out, or this guy will ".40 cal you up"

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smores, Apr 14, 2007.

1. smores

smores Guest

2. DoubleTap

DoubleTap New Member

someone should call him fat.

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Things like that make me sick.

But did anyone else notice how he either a) exercised good trigger finger control or b) his stubby fingers couldn't reach the trigger.

4. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

In Fact...... I DID notice that......

:D :D :D

5. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Yep, I noticed the good finger control too. What was that gun, btw, a Kal-Tec?

Poor guy probably has a really small dick to be so insecure. Even though he is built like a boxer, blinged out and packing heat and *still* he acts like that. Or maybe he is gay but is too afraid to admit it.

6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Guys talking to themselves alone in a room with a gun should be given a free ride to the funny farm.

7. smores

smores Guest

well, if you check his URL, you'll see he's from Canada, which is why he has that weird accent.

The gun he has looks to me like a Taurus Millennium Pro PT140

[​IMG]

8. Zundfolge

Zundfolge Member

Which is interesting because the PT140 has a barrel that is too short to be legal in Canada. Handguns with barrel length less than 105mm (4.14") are "restricted" (which I assume means gangbangers aren't allowed to hide them in their pants...regardless of how many diamonds he has).

Taurus PT140 has a 3.5" barrel.

Maybe one of the Canuks on the board can correct me if I have something wrong.