Using a .45 smg one-handed at arm's length?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Seven, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Seven

Seven Premium Member

I would not have believed it possible, but these guys are having some fun with the physics of redirecting the force vectors in a .45 submachinegun: http://www.transformationaldefensei...hp?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=6

Be sure to check out the vid of the thing in operation. The best part comes when the guy holds the weapon one-handed at arm's length, and does about a 6" group with it on full auto at 25 meters.

And it looks like it'll be featured on Discovery Channel's "Future Weapons" series 19 March, 2007.

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Awesome! Where can I sign up for mine? :twisted:

3. West01

West01 New Member

This thing is amazing!

Thanks for the post Seven

Cheers!

:D

West01

4. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

great improvement in arms technology.

when are the men in the green machine going to get them?

better start the lobbying now to get pass the old timers still getting the pay offs from colt, armilite and any of the other government contractors who have th market sewn up.

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Now that's worthy of a 44 Rem Mag SMG! The caliber choices are limitless in this format! That's what I'm talkin' bout! :p A 12 GA room sweepin' SOB! :twisted:

Wulf <-- wonderin' how much he could make from Carona empty return bottles

6. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Could blow a month's pay real fast with that

8. Seven

Seven Premium Member

A good buddy of mine who's a collector is now in line to get one of the first dedicated semi-auto versions of this later this year. More than I would pay for a semi :shock:, but I'll be sure to give it a try when he gets it! :twisted: (And with his permission will see about posting some pics of it.)

9. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

On just ammo...