USASteyr magazines on sale

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by FlaChef, Apr 9, 2005.

1. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

well they've officially come down in price now that other places are offering them.

M mags are $30 for 14/12 round 9mm and .14/.357 respectively.

All ten round mags, both M and S in all calibers are now $15.

If you need any S mags now is the time to get them before they're all gone!

personally I'm sticking w/ my one S9 and two M9 14 rounders for my S9.

also this puts their prices the same as cdnn for standard cap (non-clinton) mags, and there's no $10 flat shipping charge, though On-Point is still the cheapest around.

I din't check out rifle mags :oops:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

My in-laws live down by the http://www.usasteyr.com office. I think I will stop in there next time I am in IA and buy a few mags. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I just purchased a 10 round mag and in good timing too. Thanks FlaChef.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the headsup, I'd like to get mags for my new S9 as well. Is there any shipping charge? I didn't see any info on how much shipping it is, ie. USPS, UPS Ground, etc. If free shipping then I'd certainly get some mags.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I bought 2 extras when I bought my S9. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy another 2 or 3

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Those of your with S9 pistols and no S40 mags, buy them! There is nothing better than using modded S40 mags to carry 12+1 rounds in your S9 for concealed carry. I have 3 S40 mags, 1 of the 10 round S9 mags, 3 of the 10 round M9 mags and 5 of the LEO M9 mags.

7. Generand

Generand New Member

I just bought 5 S40 mags from them. I ordered them on Monday PM and they arrived on Wednesday AM, UPS ground. Freight was $9.50 (Minimum shipping charge is $8.95 according to the invoice). They only had 9 of them, so unless they sold the rest, they only have 4 left, and yes, they were $15 a piece. Now I have 5 mags for each of my two S40s (it's like a Tomb Raider moment, now if I could only find one of those magazine-loading backpacks like she's got). From what he told me, they were clearing out their pistol mag inventory and not getting any more. That's cheaper than I could find on ebay or any of the other auction sites (when you could find them). I guess they also do airguns, that's what was on the invoice (http://www.airgunexpress.com). Anyway, they were really nice to work with and talk to. Hope this helps anyone.