UpLULA Universal Pistol Loader

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Netfotoj, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I just got my UpLULA Universal Pistol Loader from Midway for $24.99 but I just checked and they're sold out already. Must be a hot item. I also got an email offer for one if anybody's interested, for $27.99. (I know there's a post or two or three about this on another thread, but I'm too lazy to go find that one.)

http://bulkmail.tgscom.com/t.aspx?n=322&l=999

There's also a video on the page showing UpLULA in action with a wide range of different caliber pistol magazines.

[​IMG]

Range report to come as soon as I get a chance to give mine a workout in action. What's not to like?

2. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Glad to see you got yours!!

I love mine :mrgreen:

Worth every penny...

3. rlwood29

rlwood29 Guest

I just got mine last week from back order at Midway also; I took it out yesterday and was pleased. I sure can’t load them up as fast as the video but it worked well, no problems stuffing those last few rounds in, and my thumbs are very, very happy. I had small single stack magazines from my Kahr and both 9mm and 40 S&W high capacity magazines for my Steyr and they all loaded easy.

4. PeskyGee

PeskyGee Guest

Got one about a week ago and works great. Used it on my .40, 9mm and .45 double stack mags without a problem and easy on the thumbs :D

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

If the Good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be giving my UpLula a workout on Friday afternoon with at least four different pistols mags, Glock 10mm, S&W and Kel Tec 9mm and M357-A1.

My son's got to sight in a 300 Winchester Magnum before he leaves for a mule deer hunt out West and I plan to do a little pistol shooting with him and my oldest grandson, the one who's "not afraid of the Big Bad Glock!" As for that 300 Win Mag, color me scairdy cat. My son can sight that monster in all by himself. As the Quakers say, better thee (or he) than me. :roll:

And if a couple of customer's checks arrive by then, I hope to also be shooting my brand spanking new M9-A1!

I hope I get the chance to do another Rooster Cogburn two-fisted pistol shootout like I did with M40-A1 and M357-A1, but this time with the M9A1 and M357-A1. Range report promised. Now if I only had three hands! Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaah! C'mon Friday. :mrgreen: