Whoopie I got it back today...No time to go to the range yet to see if the fix works. But I have the following observations:
1. The M9 was cleaned. They actually clean & lube the M9 prior shipping back to me
2. THe extractor was replaced with non bevel new design, the plunger is not. Maybe the plunger has nothing to do with the problem I have.
3. They put new M9A1 manuals and warranty card in the box.
4. I didn't ship them with my two little keys for the lockdown safety. THey replace two of them inside the box.
5. The four std.cap mag I have, eventhough brand new, they replaced them all just in case the mags had something to do with my shell intheface problem.
6. I also mentioned reset issue, they replaced a new FP spring, guide and the trigger feel more firm (not heavy), just more positive.
I hope it works, will post range report