Unavailable messages and pic restrictions.

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by TheGuyver, Dec 10, 2007.

1. TheGuyver

TheGuyver New Member

I get " Sorry, the board is temporarily unavailable, try back in a few minutes." a lot, a whole lot. And I can't post images, I'm hosting on my boomspeed acount, if they are over 400pixels, yet I see larger pictures from a lot of other peeps. Is something wrong with my account?

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Same here, but I figure this is a growing pains issue......

I am not sure about the other, as I have not posted any images since the changeover....

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Try it now - our fearless leader did some tweaking... :notworthy:

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I got an image message saying height of images is limited to 400 pixels. I haven't tried anything wider, but I know the forum rules state up to 600 pixels in width. Don't know if that has changed. Apparently the new software checks to see what size images are when posted.

5. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member

Haven't had any problems with images, but getting the unavailable message heaps.

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

You are getting the unavailable message a lot because a lot of work is still being done to the new software.

And the new setup has a bad habit of shutting the board down during routine actions...

7. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member

Cool, just reporting it in case it was important. Good luck with the work, I'm sure it will pay off.

Sometimes you don't appreciate something until you can't get it anymore!

PP