Ultimate self-defense SUV

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Netfotoj, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I need a Yukon gas-guzzler like I need another hole in my head, but here’s an SUV I could go for.

Pop-Up, Roof-Mounted Gatling Gun Is Latest in Auto Safety

Who am I kidding? I couldn't afford to keep that beast in ammo. But a feller can dream...

[​IMG]
    Lady in red dress not included, only available as extra-cost option. Some restrictions apply.

There’s also a video posted on YouTube. Enjoy. :mrgreen:

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

You can have the gun.

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

The video is incredible. Did you see the pile of brass after the SUV stopped? Please gentlemen, do not say anything about my picture. I look good in a dress, don't I? They had to airbrush out my goatie and my adam's apple. The heals rock ! :sick:

:stupid: <---- I haven't had the need to use this avatar yet. Now I do ! :lol: :lol:

MTS

4. midtnshooter

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just showed my wife the picture and she said ,"I want one of those". My mouth dropped open. I didn't even knew she went that way. She told me NO! , she meant a SUV. I then showed her the video and told her how much the BRASS cost$$$ that landed on the roof. Sheeeet ! She said. Now she know why I have been collecting my brass so I can start reloading. But now in that little corner of my imagination, late at night when I'm asleep. All I will remember is her asking for one of those.

Dear Santa,
    Keep the reloader, send the elf.

:D
    MTS

5. Vauxurellius

Vauxurellius Guest

I need one of these fine setups. I don't know why, but I know I want one. I can't imagine how costly it would be for me to own something like that. :lol:

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

We waited 4 months and 21 days for that reply? Holy dead-thread resurrection, Batman! :think:

7. midtnshooter

No kidding my friend. Four whole months. I thought I was the only one awake.

MTS

8. goinpostal

goinpostal New Member

I tell you,I'd rather be getting busy with her on the inside,while my Samsung robot sentry gets busy with the bad guy's on the outside.Check it out on YouTube(Korean robot sentry).Matt

9. Siafu

Siafu New Member

Over the long-term the TCO will be greater for the girl than for the truck and mini-gun. :eek: