1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys :)

Here's what I bumped into:

Some Dude said:
What I have… in a shared warehouse…right now..

13 CA1’s 9mm 15 Round

11 M40-A1’s 12 round

4 M40-A1’s 10 round

8 S-A1’s 9mm 10 Round

13 S-A1’s 40 10 Round
I'm workin' onna SC group purchase so PM me ifn you're willin' ta put you're $ where you're mouth is.

Wulf <-- look'n out after 'is SC Bro's :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh, forgot ta add:

Latest Models: LCI = no, roll pin at the back of slide = yes, lighter trigger = yes.

Oh, latest Club Price = wait for it....wait for it....wait for it....

The Dude! said:
As far as pricing.. add $25.00 shipping/handling for one gun…we can figure out shipping later for 2 plus pistols if in same box..

$469.00 for any of them…

M9-A1’s 10 or 17 round

M40-A1’s 10 or 12 round

S-A1 40 10 round

S-A1 9 10 round

CA-1 9 15 round
Woohoo!

Wulf <-- givin' 'er Hell for 'is Club Bro's :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Uhhh cob*...

I only got the info yesterday mornin' and I've been workin' my fingers off ta make this happen!

Give a guy a brake, Bro. <shrug>

Oh, and initially there weren't any M9-A1's, but our seller friend located 6 at the warehouse.

So, as soon as we've established a direct line of communication for the Club Purchase Price, I'll post it...so stay tuned.

And feel free to PM me with any questions. <shrug>

Wulf <-- wonderin' what cob*'s been doin' for the Club on his weekend, besides buyin' a new FNX-9 :popcorn:

Gah. Where was this thread at the beginning of the week. I do have a nice new FNX-9, though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No dude! No offense - just how things go sometimes! You're doing what you gotta do. :)

I was mostly just lamenting timing - which isn't your fault, haha.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Guys ...

I didn't mention our Seller by name until we got this sorted out, but now that it's sorted, here ya go: Trellix Tactical LLC.

This is the info I have for contacting TTL and making the SC Group Purchase:

The Seller said:
...I would prefer your members make initial contact through email, then we can make arrangements to speak on the phone (credit card payments and such)....
The Seller said:
[email protected] or [email protected] …we have our own dedicated email server.
The Seller said:
...I will look into inventorying high cap mags for you guys and will shoot you out a price later tonight...
OK, that's the gig.

Have at it! :thumbsup:

I'll post the hicapper mags info as soon as I have it.

Ciao. :cool:

Wulf <-- goin' back ta watchin' Season 4 Sons of Anarchy an' preppin' for Season 5

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I am new to the club and just picked up a M9 A1 at cabelas for 379.99 nib and I love the gun. Went to range and let 100 rounds go and got familiar with the triangle
sight. Sale goes thru Sept. 3 Just thought I would share for anyone looking for this excellent weapon.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Gah. Where was this thread at the beginning of the week. I do have a nice new FNX-9, though.
that's a nice pistola too........single double trigger?

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hiya *rama* :)

I went to the Cabelas website, but all I could find was this --> http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoo..._l=SBC;cat104792580;cat105526980;cat105529680

I will try and contact Cabelas for a more detailed assessment of which model M9-A1's they are sellin'.

But, thanx for the headsup, Bro. We need more members sharin' info like this! You Rock! :thumbsup:

Do me a favor, and plz post a pic of the date code and the back of the slide...and the link for the $379.99 Cabelas Blow Out Sale for the M-A1's.

The more info we can get about the sale the better. :)

Wulf <-- thinkin', "that pic isn't latest model but the wrong pics have been posted before" <shrug>

Hello I am new to the club and just picked up a M9 A1 at cabelas for 379.99 nib and I love the gun. Went to range and let 100 rounds go and got familiar with the triangle
sight. Sale goes thru Sept. 3 Just thought I would share for anyone looking for this excellent weapon.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hiya *Gunner :)

Kinda what I was thinkin'. <shrug>

I'll try and get ta the wassup part of such a sale.

Uhh...I am always open to help from our Club members...cross my heart an' hope ta die. :thumbsup:

Wulf <-- tryin' ta keep it all sorted out *sigh*

PW Arms "grey market"?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wulf, I also heard about the sale last week.

I didn't bother, because I figured it wasn't the newgens.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hiya blue*

...but what if?

I may have made the same mistake that other Club members did, not further explorin' the Cabelas sale a week ago. <shrug>

It was only after I confirmed the TTL new model C*, M* and S*-A1's that I posted the availability for "new models" and commenced the negotiation for Club prices.

To my knowledge, the TTL stash is the only new models currently availability in the US arena.

SAI should have some available in the "near future", but so far, I haven't been able to pin 'em down to any eta.

In the meantime tho, these are what I can expose with any degree of affirmation. <shrug>

And, I doubt that the new models will be offered at a lower price for our Club, any time soon.

I am tryin' a bit harder now to establish what model Cabelas is offering in their Blow Out Sale.

I'll post what I can once I know.

So, stay tuned.

Take care, Bro.

Wulf <-- "...and miles to go before I sleep...."

Wulf, I also heard about the sale last week.

I didn't bother, because I figured it wasn't the newgens.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OKee-doke...

Here's what I found out by talkin' with Paul at the 1-888-474-4867 number from their website.

Paul said:
..."yes, they have a loaded chamber indicator, no there isn't a roll pin at the back of the slide below the back sight and all of the Cabelas M-A1's are from the same lot nation-wide...."
So, that tells me that they are not the latest models.

I talked with Paul a bit more about the $379.99 Sale thru the 3rd of September, and he was unaware of such a sale, but he was in Nebraska.

So, that pretty much got me nowhere. *sigh*

Next, I knew that *rama*'s location was Houston, TX so I contacted the closest Cabelas retail outlet in Buda, TX and found this Store Sales Flyer --> http://content.yudu.com/A1xsde/Cabelas7FEBuda/resources/index.htm

That established the $379.99 sale price thru Sept 3 Blow Out Sale.

Next, I got on the phone w/ the Buda, TX retail store (Phone: 512-295-1100) and got Karl, a floor salesman to actually put one of the M9-A1's in his hand to help me ID the firearm. Here's what I gathered:

Karl said:
"...Yes, it has the LCI and the importer is PW Arms Redmond,WA...."
So that told me what I needed to know. <shrug>

Cabelas Blow Out sale for an M9-A1 of $379.99 is a good price for this earliest model M-A1 (M Series slide onna M-A1 gripframe), but I'm more interested in the latest model M-A1's. <shrug>

Take care, Y'all.

Wulf <-- still takin' point

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hiya 73* :)

Have ya read thru this thread from the begining?

All the answers are there for ya, but jic ya don't have time, yes its the latest model w/ "all the improvements in it".

Check your notifications for my PM.

Take care, Bro.

Wulf

I want a C9. Will this have all the improvements in it? How much will one be shipped to Tucson? ZIP 85741

:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Wulf, I just bought my C9-A1 and about 1500 rounds to go with it, so I'm not in a position to get in on a new pistol, but I would be interested in a couple high capacity magazines if they come in cheaper than the $30 per shipped that was posted a few weeks ago. Let me know what you find out. Thanks!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hiya 73* :)

Have ya read thru this thread from the begining?

All the answers are there for ya, but jic ya don't have time, yes its the latest model w/ "all the improvements in it".

Check your notifications for my PM.

Take care, Bro.

Wulf
Yah, I read it, and even though I know that this a new gun which should have all the improvements, I haven't been keeping up enough to have known if there was a better/newer series (first run, improved run, etc.) available.
:D

I got your PM too, answered. Still way too steep for me, guess I'll have to go without for a while longer. Maybe find a good used one in a couple of years or so... :(

This is what gave me hope about getting one at all:
That established the $379.99 sale price thru Sept 3 Blow Out Sale.
Guess that ain't gonna happen after all though.

Cheers, and thanks for the help dood!
Paul

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hmmm... so first declaration of goods doesn't show M9A1's. Second one does. I wonder how long this deal will last? I NEED to have one of these in my hand with the newer style grip. I have only ever held one of the older models years ago. It was in 40, I'm a 9 or 45 guy... so that didn't happen. I want to fondle a newer one. Right now its either the Steyr M9A1 with all the newest revisions - or a Glock 17. Leaning heavily towards the 17. Since I already have a bunch of Glock stuff here. But the Steyr for $469 makes me pause on just buying the Glock. But I still have to hold one before I can pull the trigger, so to speak...

Gah... this is fairly frustrating.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts