UBG Holsters - another source for Steyr leather

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by kraigster414, Nov 28, 2007.

1. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

M series only, not the MA1

3. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

I think if you ask, he will make for the MA1.

4. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Just got this email from Nate of UBG Holsters:

"Richard,
    The mold I have IS for the A1.
    Nate"

(I just ordered his Canute for my Walther P99)

5. Wayne Gerringer

Wayne Gerringer Guest

I was the first one to get his "Canute" for the Steyr MA1. He had to order the mold for it. This is a great value and high-quality piece of gear. I got it for my father-in-law for Father's Day and he couldn't be happier with the holster. Great product!

6. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Then we have you to thank Nutster. :)

7. stdsmc19

stdsmc19 New Member

Just wondering but how much did you pay for the ubg canute for the ma1?

8. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Current pricing is available at their website. I should add that this is a very well-made holster.

One bit of caution regarding snap strap IWBs and it's applicable to all holsters of this type, is that the maker tends to make the straps from too thick leather and/or too short in length even though you order for the right size belt. This makes snaping a bit of a chore, albeit it does get easier once the holster gets broken in. If you are wearing for example, a thick Galco 1.5 inch reinforced web trainers belt, standard 1.5 inch straps may not work. Discuss with your holster maker. Also a bit of light polishing of the snaps where they mate may make things easier as well.

9. stdsmc19

stdsmc19 New Member

Just got my Canute holster in for my M9A1 fits perfectly and feels great. Been wearing it around my job and around town and it feels very broken in and the initial stiffness has been eliminated beware taking the snaps off the belt holders definately stiff I just leave them closed and run the belt through in the morning already have placed an order for a iwb single mag holster from ubg. :party:

10. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Got a lefty UBG Cannute for sale in the "accessories for sale" room.