U.N. in town

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Matches, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Matches

Matches New Member

I was at the gun shop today looking around. I'm looking to pick up a .22 for cheap plinking. Anyway the guy behind the counter was talking about how a couple of his buddies were out in the desert varmint hunting. They were chased off by a band of the blue-bonnets out practicing manuvers here in the Sonoran desert in southern Arizona.

Matches

2. WorldPax

WorldPax New Member

I suppose they have to practice somewhere.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No that's really the sign that the UN is starting its push for the coup against America - the black helicopters will be next.

Think about it - the UN didn't support Shrub's little war for a reason and it's nothing to do with fake ideas like international accord and all that crap - it's so we would be forced to send all our own troops leaving the country undefended and all the UN troops standing by so they could swoop in and start the new world order right here by taking over the US!

Lock and load boys it all makes sense to me now - let's get those durned UN invaders!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

And just in case by any wild chance it isn't obvious......

:wink:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Damn furriners! :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey get it right I'm a damn EX furriner ! :p

7. Matches

Matches New Member

The Black helicopters have been here for some time. The Apache helicopters are made and tested out here in AZ. It is not uncommon to see them flying around.

Matches

8. Ripped

Ripped New Member

just had 4 falcons fly over the house at maybe 1500/2000 feet a lil over an hour ago, out of MacDill AFB here in Tampa. They were booking it DUE east.. set off my car alarm at that altitude it was so loud. Im assuming they were headed for patricks AFB near the Cape, but ya never know.. with NORAD in control..

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ripped - That's a familiar scenario to me too. I lived in West Panama City Beach for a year. We had an apartment right on the water and between the F15 training center in Panama City and Pensacola NAS there was every manner of military aircraft flying up and down the coast every day. Pretty damn cool to see Blackhawks and F15s silhouetted by the sunset over the water on the drive home from work.

Unfortunately that was the only cool thing about that place!

Jeff

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Get out the tin foil hats......

"The Black helicopters have been here for some time. The Apache helicopters are made and tested out here in AZ. It is not uncommon to see them flying around. "

You won't see them flying around in combat areas.....at least not for long they suck.......

As far as the UN being a danger to us...... :roll:

You're kidding, right?

11. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

The United Nations couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag. Look at Rwanda where they high-tailed it when faced with locals armed with machettes.