Two-fifths think new Holocaust could happen in UK

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MrApathy, Jan 26, 2007.

1. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

Two-fifths think new Holocaust could happen in UK

link

another goodie
    link

old ad from American Rifleman around 1940's
    [​IMG]
    those who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it.
    sadly this country is not far off. no shortage of absolutism in this country.

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

British Dr's trying to rid pointy kitchen knives, Australia banning swords..
    ....... 8-O its getting wackier out there.......the Baltics proved that civiliztion is a thin vale that can get ripped away easily.........

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

MrApathy I understand the Need!

Latest News in Tennessee..... I forgot the major news broadcaster which said it, stated that there is also a major need here. All types of guns are needed and should be sent to me at ........ write me @ [email protected] :D

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Wulf <-- Digs nekid female civiliztions :p

5. Not to be antisemetic or anti-Israel, but did anyone else notice that this and the recent finding of Anne Frank's father's letters happened the same week France was hosting a huge fund raiser for Lebanon to repair the damage done by Israel during the brief conflict there last year?

All these nations meeting in France talking about the poor people in Lebanon (terrorist and all) when all the sudden out of left field come these things? Makes ya wonder.

I think Israel uses the Holocaust sometimes as a trump card to play when things aren't going their way in world opinion.

Like "Ya, we had to defend ourselves from terrorist attacks...wait, you don't like that reason? Well, Jews died in the Holocaust we need our own space. Game, set, match."

6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Probably 2/3 chance in continental Europe.