Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
You, and a lot of us die hard libertarians.

A whole lot of folks are taking that smallest political test and discovering they've got a lot in common. They're suspicious of big government, big business with it's hand in big gov's pocket, and in general of politicians that promise something for nothing. They don't like subversion of the constitution for a War on Drugs, or a War on Terror, or because we want a War for Wellness. Wellness???? What happened to healthy? But I digress.

We have the rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, and people who tell you otherwise are not your friends, nor are they acting in your best interest. </rant>

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
"Rants" are always welcome....'cause God knows I do it enough. I say what's on my mind and try not to hurt anyone's feelings...no guarantees on that...but I do try...and I expect the same from others in return.
God help the entity that says I can't have and say what's on my mind...'cause "help" is gonna be needed by one of us.

That does NOT mean I have a thin skin or that I do not like debate....If I'm ever wrong...I try to be the first to admit it.....once I've been shown "why."

I was wrong....once. I thought I was wrong...but I wasn't.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wait...WHAT?
:joker:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts