Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Epic_Ed said:
Yeah, I'm planning to do something similar. Bought some commercial grade luminescent paint from these guys:

http://www.lebelenterprisesinc.com/mm5/ ... _Code=GPDN

I'll post up photos and results after it arrives.

Ed
I had not read any new post on this. Just wandering if it worked or troubles; do you recommend/not recomment trying? I just received my new PT sights and noticed right away the bar. I would think PT would have no trouble at all with making trap/trianges.

Has anyone heard anything new from Jerrie/PT on this issue?

· Registered
53 Posts
Wulf said:
Hiya Zeek :)

I haven't heard back from her, yet. But, I did hava phone chat with Allan Cornett and he has some good news about the Steyr sights for the M and S Series. There are tri-trap nightsights on the drawing board in Austria, and also plans for the release of front and back adjustable sights. Allan had a set in his hands. That's what I'm talkin' bout! :D Ya think it'd be too much to have adjustable tri-trap night sights? 8) Oh well...get 'er done!!! :wink: I'll keep those interested posted. Hava good one.

Wulf
I wonder if the pic of the tri/trap night sight scottw posted looks anything like what Allan Cornett had. I wonder if Wulf can get get us a sneak peak.

· Registered
53 Posts
Greetings Rotorflyr,

Great info! :)

On the sight I read that Night Sight version(s) are in the works.

I agree, May be worth while to call or at least email them at their info site about what models are/will be available.

Can't tell for sure about rear sights on their picture, but appear to be dove-tail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.