Trapezoid Sites

Discussion in 'Maintenance / Tweaks / Technical Difficulties / So' started by jellyb, Jan 13, 2007.

1. jellyb

jellyb New Member

Does anybody know if I can get rid of my trapazoid sites and get 3 dot nights sights installedand where?

2. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

yes; PT Night Sights

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

4. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

5. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

might search madacovs post he mentioned 2 others trijicon and I forget who. might not be available yet or just now availible

6. kirkcdl

kirkcdl Guest

I'll take your trapezoids once you're done with them...

7. SharpShooter

SharpShooter Guest

Does anyone know if the Trijicon Night Sites for the M9A1 will fit the M9? It only lists them for the A1. Also do they need to be professionally installed? How hard is it to change them yourself?

Thanks!

8. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

just noticed that this is somewhat of a necropost but in case you didn't know....

PT is basically out of business. People have had slides at PT for over 8 months with ZERO communication from them.

avoiding PT was conventional wisdom before but now it's imperative.

the trijicons will fit all M+S series slides

trijicon will recommend a professional installation to avoid bursting the vials.

choose a very reputable smith because the bigger potential for disaster is scratching the slide.

9. vkosty

vkosty New Member

I have a pair of traps for $30 shipped.
    Cameoff my M9-A1. Good shape

10. vkosty

vkosty New Member

Optics planet has had a special for trijicons for a while. I got 2 sets from them and installed myself on M9-A1 and M40-A1 (green front and yellow rear). You will have to wait 2-3 weeks (special order item), but I found it being worth the wait.

11. Keltyke

Keltyke New Member

I put Trijicons on mine. Did it myself. M, M-A1, and S all take the same sight.