Transporter II = GREAT MOVIE

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ministerofdeath, Sep 7, 2005.

1. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Ok,

Once in awhile I like to see an action movie that is so over the top that I'm not annoyed by mistakes in accuracy or faults in realism as it relates to firearms or the military. Every now and then I want a movie with alot of explosions and that is just fun to watch. Transporter II is that kind of movie!

Alot of over the top, but well thought out fight scenes that were unique and not filled with an overkill of matrix type special effects. I also have to say that I really like that they used an Audi as Frank's (hero) car. It is what it is and people going to it should just be looking for a kung-fu stunt filled movie. Alot of fun.

Oh yeah....and a MAJOR, MAJOR hot babe in her underware shooting guns.

Good Movie

2. theFiasco

theFiasco New Member

I want an bullet-proof, scratch-proof Audi A8 W12 Quattro, too!

Check out http://www.transporter2-audi.com for video clips.

Jason Statham, aka Frank, is a nice contrast to the recent Bond-types.

3. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

I liked the first one, but not as much as the other movies from the maker (forgot name now). The Professional and Le Fem Nakita are two of my all-time favorites.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Luc Besson is the name you're searching for.

5. WorldPax

WorldPax New Member

Transporter II was good movie. We'll forgive Luc for "The Messenger", his wife made him do it, and if she were your wife you would have done it too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Yeah, she's hot...no doubt.

Does anyone know any other movies that the blond chick in Transporter II played in? Major Babe.

7. Matches

Matches New Member

If you know her name or character name just look her up on Internet Database http://www.imdb.com. It's a great site for movie related material.

Matches

8. WorldPax

WorldPax New Member

9. Matches

Matches New Member

IMdb says this is her first film. 5'9" from Oregon. She started as a model when she was 15. This is all I could geton her.

Matches