702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Thinking about Going to ....
Shotshow 2021 ??

Your thoughts..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Seems like this year is more about turning out guns we already have and bracing for impact. Hey if you go I’ll watch it but 100% understand to avoid it and focus on more at home.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
Working on new videos and will have them up this week.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Let's hope we see this come to pass. Its looking good on our end in the great state of Tennessee

HB0018 is sponsored by Representative Bruce Griffey (R-District 75). The bill would allow open or concealed carry to those who legally own firearms in the state but don't have a concealed permit.

It has the support of the governor

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lots of good info in the L9A2MF review video. Even for other models. Extractor port cleaning was helpful. Cant wait to get my new M40A1 out to the range. It's been sitting under the tree for weeks!

Reactions: Case

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Ok everyone I have a Discount code for
DOUBLECLICK HOLSTERS
( TNSTEYR10 )
They are supporting me TnSteyr and the Steyr community this discount code will also work for any of their products they make.
Remember they were the 1st company to make a Steyr A2MF holster and still are ,Also they will also make you custom holsters to fit your Weapon lights.
FB_IMG_1576346637071.jpg

FB_IMG_1576346637071.jpg

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
I have some extra magpul Aug mags 8 of them if anyone is looking for some.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That ETS universal rifle speed loader is great. Makes it so I don't have to bring multiple maglula loaders to the range when I take the AUG and the AR. It also grabs rounds out of organized shell holder boxes better than the maglula. The only issue I have with it is you kinda have to hold it on the AUG mags, where the AUG maglula loader fits nice and snug. But the Maglula is more for loading off of stripper clips. ETS's 9mm/40 loader works great with the A1 and A2 pistol mags also (don't know about the earlier models).

Reactions: SurfGent and Case

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Not a Steyr in the video but just showing issues that could happen to anyone . ( with a Glock) lol This video is from the last 2 gun competition I went to one of my competitors

161 - 180 of 194 Posts