Tnsteyr news

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Case, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Case

Case Well-Known Member

2. SurfGent

SurfGent Well-Known Member

Michael Dobesch and Case like this.
  3. Case

Case Well-Known Member

4. Case

Case Well-Known Member

New video day .

Michael Dobesch and Zudrick like this.
  5. Zudrick

Zudrick New Member

Nice, saw that this morning interested in what else comes next. So far I’ve done 2020 sear, Corvus mag release, and Corvus shell deflector. I’m looking into muzzle brake or just doing a YHMturbo at the moment and interested if you do any muzzle changes. Looked at the lmg brake as I thought that would be fun but I’m the newer thread and that brake isn’t.

Case likes this.
  6. Case

Case Well-Known Member

I have done AR Brakes & Flash lighters for people I haven't installed done a LMG in some time. I am asking Corvus to make so.e LMG In 1/2×28 but its just a request so will have to wait and see. I will be installing a brake for a costumer next week. I get some pictures of it . It looks kool but I will have to see how it works.

Zudrick likes this.
  7. Zudrick

Zudrick New Member

Awesome, if you do or need some type of group buy to show them interest let me know as I would be in. Saw the old thread in stock and had it in the car before I realized I needed to check the thread and no go

Case likes this.
  8. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ty. I will see what they say. I'm hoping they will just do it for all of us in the USA so we can have the Option .

Zudrick likes this.
  9. Zudrick

Zudrick New Member

That would be awesome. Otherwise I think I’m going to put some money into another can but hey another can isn’t such a bad idea anyway. Can always throw the can on another gun.

10. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Zudrick likes this.
  11. Case

Case Well-Known Member

12. Zudrick

Zudrick New Member

I might give that a try up front and if you get any where with the Corvus lmg I’ll grab that as well.

Case likes this.