Steyr Club Forums banner
41 - 60 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
How's it going everyone this upcoming week I will be starting my trip heading to shot show in Las Vegas just wanted to let everyone know I will be posting pictures and video on all of my social media accounts . I have some announcements that I'm going to release during the week so I hope you will check them out after shot show I will post pictures and talk about the things we saw an did at the show here just in case to don't do INSTAGRAM or Facebook. But please check out the YouTube channel i will be livestream from STEYR both .. 1.22.19
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Tnsteyr, Range Day
Everyone is invited to come out the 1st Tnsteyr range day. July 6th 2019. At Royal Range USA in Nashville Tennessee . 1pm -4pm.
This will be a Steyr Arms Club ,owners, shooters, , Enthusiast meet.
Check out the newest pistols and rifles and accessories. And try them for yourself.
There will be Products / Representatives From
Steyr Arms USA, Gearahead Works,G2 Research,
Ranger Point Precision, Andysleather, Inforce,

Come prepared to shoot and have Fun.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Tnsteyr, Range Day
Everyone is invited to come out the 1st Tnsteyr range day. July 6th 2019. At Royal Range USA in Nashville Tennessee . 1pm -4pm.
This will be a Steyr Arms Club ,owners, shooters, , Enthusiast meet.
Check out the newest pistols and rifles and accessories. And try them for yourself.
There will be Products / Representatives From
Steyr Arms USA, Gearahead Works,G2 Research,
Ranger Point Precision, Andysleather, Inforce,

Come prepared to shoot and have Fun.
Sounds like fun. You guys have a good time. Lets see some pics afterwards

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hell everyone, I wanted to make this thread about News, videos, pic, and keep everything in one spot so I don't take up any more.room on the site .
I will add news as it comes.
If you are unfamiliar with me, I do testing and product reviews on Steyr parts & firearms or equipment, An News articles.
You can fine me at Tnsteyr @
Facebook
Instagram
wordpress
YouTube
Or if you like you can email me @ [email protected]
Really appreciate all you do to keep the brand in view. Thanks for all your hard work.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
Evening everyone I know some of you do not do Facebook so this will be the announcement just for Steyr club.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior

Announcment new parts new options !!!

Ok you ask and they build it.
Ranger Point Precision LLC
RMR MOUNT

NO Cutting is required. Works on ALL Steyr Arms USA Pistols . 1st mount is for the Trijicon, Inc. Optic
Here is the link for the full details an how to order.

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/trijicon-rmr-mount-steyr-pistols/

Ok second announcement .
If you Own a different RMR. Leupold Optics Vortex Optics Holosun ...And are willing to let them use it for 30 days to make a mount, you will get a FREE mounting plate.
This is only to the 1st people that commit . You must email them at, [email protected]
And tell them you saw it here at Tnsteyr .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Evening everyone I know some of you do not do Facebook so this will be the announcement just for Steyr club.
View attachment 3694
Announcment new parts new options !!!

Ok you ask and they build it.
Ranger Point Precision LLC
RMR MOUNT

NO Cutting is required. Works on ALL Steyr Arms USA Pistols . 1st mount is for the Trijicon, Inc. Optic
Here is the link for the full details an how to order.

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/trijicon-rmr-mount-steyr-pistols/

Ok second announcement .
If you Own a different RMR. Leupold Optics Vortex Optics Holosun ...And are willing to let them use it for 30 days to make a mount, you will get a FREE mounting plate.
This is only to the 1st people that commit . You must email them at, [email protected]
And tell them you saw it here at Tnsteyr .
They need to do one for the ACRO P-1

41 - 60 of 232 Posts