Steyr Club Forums banner
21 - 40 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The classes deftly worth taking just to have the knowledge. With the ability to take the gun apart without breaking anything and knowing how it all works in the way that they intended it to.
The new upcoming classes should be a lot more streamlined I assisted with some of the updates an rewording of it . Indefinitely being able to get all of the parts and tools is a bonus.
I plan on making a updated video about the armors class and the things that you will want to take with you and have . I will work on it next weekend and get it out for everyone.

·
Registered
117 Posts
They have one set up for the AUG,
As for the pistols the parts are available. But . Some of them you have to have the Armorer Certfication to get. They did not want a bunch of people opening them up. And not being able to put them back together. They get a bunch back that people have done that to. And once that happens the Steyr people have to to pull it all apart and go through it 100% .
I will see what can be put together as a rebuild kit .
I was just thinking that, while I understand their thoughts, it’s not really going to change anything on their end. If I break a $5 spring and have to send it back to them to get it fixed, that’s functionally the same as me having a spare spring and gooning up the repair. They would be thought of better if they simply sold the springs with the caveat that they recommend professional installation. I’ve taken the whole sub assembly apart before, and while it wasn’t fun getting it back together, it wasn’t really that hard if you pay attention.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I was just thinking that, while I understand their thoughts, it’s not really going to change anything on their end. If I break a $5 spring and have to send it back to them to get it fixed, that’s functionally the same as me having a spare spring and gooning up the repair. They would be thought of better if they simply sold the springs with the caveat that they recommend professional installation. I’ve taken the whole sub assembly apart before, and while it wasn’t fun getting it back together, it wasn’t really that hard if you pay attention.
I agree. I haven't found a gun yet i wasn't able to take apart. Clean. Then put back together again. I mean if you're into guns this should be a common trait among our psyche

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would assume you can get the Steyr deals from the EU page. As for the other companies you will have to email them. But for the post part, i would say all of these deals are for the USA market.
unfortunately there are no such deals on the german website https://www.steyr-arms.com/de/ :(

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hey yall . Just letting youll know new video is out and there are at least 3 more before the end of the year. And DoubleClick holsters just sent a new IWB to try out.
NEWS.... Shotshow19 news ill be there . I need yall in put on who to see , or what yall want to see. I will be livestream and uploading video all week. So please let everybody know i will be Videoing the show. Thanks
YouTube/Tnsteyr

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

·
Registered
613 Posts
You know what else would be kinda cool would be a high luster blue factory engraved deluxe model of some kind. Really would be more of just the slide I'd imagine. But how cool would it be to get something like that

21 - 40 of 232 Posts