Steyr Club Forums banner
221 - 240 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Where is the event at?
Yet it was supposed to be down in South Texas just past San Antonio in a place called Dudley but it was canceled last Friday. So looks like I will have to start training for KO2M for 2022.

·
Super Moderator
327 Posts
Honestly didn’t know it was going on, with how close it was I would have tried to pull it off with my ar10. Although the desert brutality match is already scheduled in November too in Utah.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Doing some research and work on the AUG optic, for a new book. Just a start

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
I'd like to try one to and compare them .

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
Working on a MOA / milrad adjuster for factory AUG 1.5. & 3x Optics.
This will shift point of impact +7moa and up , custom sizes and options

·
Super Moderator
327 Posts
Hey Case, I know I have spoken to you about this before but any new leads in a2 Steyr pistol optics cuts? I am about to pull the trigger on a company who says they can try but has never done one before.

·
Super Moderator
327 Posts
No I haven't heard or found anyone doing them .
Hey Case, would it be possible to get a few pictures of your A2 rmr cut slide? I was hoping to get some with the optic removed if possible. I am trying to get a machine works to try it out but you are the only person I believe who has a A2 that is milled for a RMR. I have my A1 with the delta point I plan to send in with my A2 but they are not sure about risking the slide yet. I did find one place doing 507k cuts but they won’t do a rmr or acro cut. I am hoping to convince one to do it and then offer it for Steyr pistols on their site to get another resource going.

221 - 240 of 241 Posts