Steyr Club Forums banner

201 - 205 of 205 Posts

·
Super Moderator
189 Posts
Awesome on the holster, is it up already? Also wish I could make it. Maybe I’ll get out to your side of the country next year. Good luck and awesome event.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Just got the Email today, the 1st one is on its way, for final approval and then DCH will start taking preorders. And it's just not for Steyr pistols . So it should make Glock people Happy to. Lol.
Thanks , and you should try to make it.

·
Super Moderator
189 Posts
Just got the Email today, the 1st one is on its way, for final approval and then DCH will start taking preorders. And it's just not for Steyr pistols . So it should make Glock people Happy to. Lol.
Thanks , and you should try to make it.
Uh oh, make Glock people happy, not sure we can have that, They clearly chose the wrong Austrian pistol lol. That’s awesome I need to get one of those for the steyr and one for a m11. I also still need to ask double click if they can do a safari land fork holster so I can start to standardize my owb holsters. I was going with a omnivore for that role but after the last match I’m worried about the omnivore allowing too much debris in and think that played a major role in the p320 malfunction that took awhile to clear.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
I should have some information soon..let me get the prototype in and checked out. Then I would say to email DCH. And see about getting it made up and ordered.

201 - 205 of 205 Posts