Steyr Club Forums banner
181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
Not the best group but still 1/2" MOA 5rounds 2 with optic 3 with RMR.
Was just getting things closer before heading out the Steyr SPR School.

·
Super Moderator
259 Posts
Hey case, odd question for you. My Steyr is set for a deltapoint pro and I was thinking about trying a acro. Do you know if any plates that can adapt from a dpp to a acro? I was thinking the sig but I can’t find one in person to see.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
I don't know right off hand. Im.not a big RMR guy . I just bought my 1st one and it's for a Ssg08-A1, lol . I know if you look it up " like Spuhr mounts " says what fits what. I think Dpp and Holsun use the same mount.
Sorry I can't be more of a help

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
If everyone is around west Tn and wants to come shoot. I will have some of my Steyr toys there.

·
Super Moderator
259 Posts
Looks awesome. Thanks for getting another practical shooting option going. If I was closer I would come but the farthest I tend to go is Texas for tiger valley at the moment.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·

If your into ERL / Prs shooting your going to enjoy my next big Write up. If your on FB , IG lookup #0to1mile #makingtheshot Ssg08-A1 308WIN from 0 to 1 mile

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·

You all are going to what to check this out .
0 to 1mile was just posted. . Video will be out may 4th.

·
Super Moderator
259 Posts
May 4th the video will be out .

I am seriously considering long range shooting again. I have some semi auto 308s that do relatively well like a ar10 and scar17 but nothing on the side of a precision bolt gun anymore. Sold it off for another toy. Lately I have been more on two gun focus but might have to try this at some point. That said I would probably have to sell the scar 17 to not completely anger the wife lol. Good shooting, looks like a lot of fun, the guy over at V1 tactical let me look at his awhile back in person and it looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
Something I've been designing with( DCH ) DoubleClick Holsters .
This is the 1st Prototype Of the TNS Holster

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
Well it will be official here soon but it looks like there will be a NEW holster coming to the market.
AIWB & IWB With a magazine pouch .

Also this Years Range Day is going to be Huge!!
Make sure you have the Data. 8-21-2021

181 - 200 of 219 Posts