Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't know about God's work . Hahah. But i do like what i do and do as i like .
Just try to have fun and try something different
Since you have completed the armorer’s course, is there an expected replacement timeframe for the springs in the trigger pack?

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is not a Pacific time for each individual part there is a over all time period to do a check. According to the book every 3 years in service it is to be inspected an looked at for wear and tear by a Armorer .
So, since you seem to have some level of influence with the gents in AL, I would really like to see the ability to purchase a new trigger pack to keep as a spare. I really don’t feel comfortable with the idea that I could have a spring break and that would down my pistol for weeks while I send it back to the factory.

·
Registered
117 Posts
They have one set up for the AUG,
As for the pistols the parts are available. But . Some of them you have to have the Armorer Certfication to get. They did not want a bunch of people opening them up. And not being able to put them back together. They get a bunch back that people have done that to. And once that happens the Steyr people have to to pull it all apart and go through it 100% .
I will see what can be put together as a rebuild kit .
That being said, I want to take the armorers course anyway. If being a Steyr armorer is what it takes to get a small stock of the potential wear out parts, that would be worth the cost of admission.

·
Registered
117 Posts
They have one set up for the AUG,
As for the pistols the parts are available. But . Some of them you have to have the Armorer Certfication to get. They did not want a bunch of people opening them up. And not being able to put them back together. They get a bunch back that people have done that to. And once that happens the Steyr people have to to pull it all apart and go through it 100% .
I will see what can be put together as a rebuild kit .
I was just thinking that, while I understand their thoughts, it’s not really going to change anything on their end. If I break a $5 spring and have to send it back to them to get it fixed, that’s functionally the same as me having a spare spring and gooning up the repair. They would be thought of better if they simply sold the springs with the caveat that they recommend professional installation. I’ve taken the whole sub assembly apart before, and while it wasn’t fun getting it back together, it wasn’t really that hard if you pay attention.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Evening everyone I know some of you do not do Facebook so this will be the announcement just for Steyr club.
View attachment 3694
Announcment new parts new options !!!

Ok you ask and they build it.
Ranger Point Precision LLC
RMR MOUNT

NO Cutting is required. Works on ALL Steyr Arms USA Pistols . 1st mount is for the Trijicon, Inc. Optic
Here is the link for the full details an how to order.

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/trijicon-rmr-mount-steyr-pistols/

Ok second announcement .
If you Own a different RMR. Leupold Optics Vortex Optics Holosun ...And are willing to let them use it for 30 days to make a mount, you will get a FREE mounting plate.
This is only to the 1st people that commit . You must email them at, [email protected]
And tell them you saw it here at Tnsteyr .
They need to do one for the ACRO P-1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts