Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I was just thinking that, while I understand their thoughts, it’s not really going to change anything on their end. If I break a $5 spring and have to send it back to them to get it fixed, that’s functionally the same as me having a spare spring and gooning up the repair. They would be thought of better if they simply sold the springs with the caveat that they recommend professional installation. I’ve taken the whole sub assembly apart before, and while it wasn’t fun getting it back together, it wasn’t really that hard if you pay attention.
I agree. I haven't found a gun yet i wasn't able to take apart. Clean. Then put back together again. I mean if you're into guns this should be a common trait among our psyche

·
Registered
615 Posts
You know what else would be kinda cool would be a high luster blue factory engraved deluxe model of some kind. Really would be more of just the slide I'd imagine. But how cool would it be to get something like that

·
Registered
615 Posts
Tnsteyr, Range Day
Everyone is invited to come out the 1st Tnsteyr range day. July 6th 2019. At Royal Range USA in Nashville Tennessee . 1pm -4pm.
This will be a Steyr Arms Club ,owners, shooters, , Enthusiast meet.
Check out the newest pistols and rifles and accessories. And try them for yourself.
There will be Products / Representatives From
Steyr Arms USA, Gearahead Works,G2 Research,
Ranger Point Precision, Andysleather, Inforce,

Come prepared to shoot and have Fun.
Sounds like fun. You guys have a good time. Lets see some pics afterwards

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think everyone should know steyr club member case takes a lot of time and hard work to bring us, the updates and news from steyr. Plus helps a lot of members with parts and advice. We should all give him a hoo ra ! And thank him for his steyr advocacy ! Plus the time to produce the videos. Thanks Case

1 - 20 of 30 Posts