Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 19 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hell everyone, I wanted to make this thread about News, videos, pic, and keep everything in one spot so I don't take up any more.room on the site .
I will add news as it comes.
If you are unfamiliar with me, I do testing and product reviews on Steyr parts & firearms or equipment, An News articles.
You can fine me at Tnsteyr @
Facebook
Instagram
wordpress
YouTube
Or if you like you can email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everyone, Well its Time, we are gearing up for the Steyr Arms USA Training Academy. & A factory tour /meet & greet with Ranger Point Precision LLC.
So i will be posting pic on Facebook & Instagram. The Videos on YouTube . Starting Thursday. I may try a livestream if the New GoPro 7 will work.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since you have completed the armorer’s course, is there an expected replacement timeframe for the springs in the trigger pack?
There is not a Pacific time for each individual part there is a over all time period to do a check. According to the book every 3 years in service it is to be inspected an looked at for wear and tear by a Armorer .

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They have one set up for the AUG,
As for the pistols the parts are available. But . Some of them you have to have the Armorer Certfication to get. They did not want a bunch of people opening them up. And not being able to put them back together. They get a bunch back that people have done that to. And once that happens the Steyr people have to to pull it all apart and go through it 100% .
I will see what can be put together as a rebuild kit .

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The classes deftly worth taking just to have the knowledge. With the ability to take the gun apart without breaking anything and knowing how it all works in the way that they intended it to.
The new upcoming classes should be a lot more streamlined I assisted with some of the updates an rewording of it . Indefinitely being able to get all of the parts and tools is a bonus.
I plan on making a updated video about the armors class and the things that you will want to take with you and have . I will work on it next weekend and get it out for everyone.

1 - 19 of 195 Posts