Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hell everyone, I wanted to make this thread about News, videos, pic, and keep everything in one spot so I don't take up any more.room on the site .
I will add news as it comes.
If you are unfamiliar with me, I do testing and product reviews on Steyr parts & firearms or equipment, An News articles.
You can fine me at Tnsteyr @
Facebook
Instagram
wordpress
YouTube
Or if you like you can email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everyone, Well its Time, we are gearing up for the Steyr Arms USA Training Academy. & A factory tour /meet & greet with Ranger Point Precision LLC.
So i will be posting pic on Facebook & Instagram. The Videos on YouTube . Starting Thursday. I may try a livestream if the New GoPro 7 will work.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't know about God's work . Hahah. But i do like what i do and do as i like .
Just try to have fun and try something different
Since you have completed the armorer’s course, is there an expected replacement timeframe for the springs in the trigger pack?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since you have completed the armorer’s course, is there an expected replacement timeframe for the springs in the trigger pack?
There is not a Pacific time for each individual part there is a over all time period to do a check. According to the book every 3 years in service it is to be inspected an looked at for wear and tear by a Armorer .

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is not a Pacific time for each individual part there is a over all time period to do a check. According to the book every 3 years in service it is to be inspected an looked at for wear and tear by a Armorer .
So, since you seem to have some level of influence with the gents in AL, I would really like to see the ability to purchase a new trigger pack to keep as a spare. I really don’t feel comfortable with the idea that I could have a spring break and that would down my pistol for weeks while I send it back to the factory.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They have one set up for the AUG,
As for the pistols the parts are available. But . Some of them you have to have the Armorer Certfication to get. They did not want a bunch of people opening them up. And not being able to put them back together. They get a bunch back that people have done that to. And once that happens the Steyr people have to to pull it all apart and go through it 100% .
I will see what can be put together as a rebuild kit .

·
Registered
117 Posts
They have one set up for the AUG,
As for the pistols the parts are available. But . Some of them you have to have the Armorer Certfication to get. They did not want a bunch of people opening them up. And not being able to put them back together. They get a bunch back that people have done that to. And once that happens the Steyr people have to to pull it all apart and go through it 100% .
I will see what can be put together as a rebuild kit .
That being said, I want to take the armorers course anyway. If being a Steyr armorer is what it takes to get a small stock of the potential wear out parts, that would be worth the cost of admission.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts