Time flies when...

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Netfotoj, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Happy Anniversary to meeeeeeeee!

I missed it. Oct. 28 was my join date at SteyrClub and darned if I didn't let it slip right by me without observance.

As I've shared before, in late October 2006 I was at the beach and picked up a gun magazine and lo and behold, there was a review of a pistol I'd never heard of, the Steyr MA1. One of my church retreat buddies, a retired Air Force guy who says he probably has more than 1,000 guns (says he's never counted but he's been collecting military arms for more than 30 years) told me Steyr had been making guns since Hector used a slingshot and told me to check it out.

I googled Steyr and here I am, more than a year later, a genuine certified Steyroid Gun Nut!

I just wanna thank all my fellow Steyroids for a great year and I look forward to continuing the conversation.

I'm a member of the S&W Forum, GlockTalk, CZ Forum, Assault Web, Bren-Ten Forum, Combat Carry, High Road, Packing.org., RimFire Central and I've tried to join The 10 Ring several times, but they wouldn't have me.

But without doubt, SteyrClub is the best gun forum on the 'Net and I'm proud to call myself a Steyroid and help to spread the Gospel According to Steyr! :mrgreen:

2. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Congrats :wink:

Time sure does fly....